This web site is being rebuilt as it has crashed – please phone/email to enquire or pop back in a few days as I am trying to get all pages back up and running in between running classes – thank you
10 REASONS to CHOOSE these COOKERY SKILLS CLASSES
- YOU CHOOSE which SKILLS or MENUS you want to learn
- YOU CHOOSE the DATE of the class
- HANDS ON – all skills listed are done by YOU – not just demonstrated
- YOUR OWN CLASS – you won’t wait your turn in a group of 8-14 people
- WE WASH UP – YOU JUST LEARN, COOK and EAT!
- Close to NOTTINGHAM City Centre and J25 of M1 Motorway
- Classes taught by a Cordon Bleu QUALIFIED CHEF
- Over 8 years experience running cookery classes
- I have undertaken varied and professional training in the UK and abroad – particularly in India and with a professional Thai chef, with pastry chefs and with bakers
- Click the guestbook comments page and see what people say about my classes
- SPECIALIST in INDIAN cuisine and VEGETARIAN Indian COOKING
- I have travelled and cooked with Indian people in INDIA. I know how to make restaurant-style curries and home-style Indian food
- EXPERT in FISH PREPARATION and COOKING
- I have spent 8 years working closely with a local fishmonger to bring people the best fish, easily prepared and beautifully cooked
- BAKING classes available for ALL LEVELS
- Choose the right class for your level and progress through a series of baking classes – from BEGINNER level to ADVANCED BAKING SKILLS
- I thoroughly test and choose the BEST RECIPES out of the millions that are out there
- I save you the job of searching through endless recipes and skills – I find the best, I have the skills and can SAVE YOU the TIME and pain of learning by showing you the best way to do them
- Lots of BEGINNERS classes available
- From simple baking or everyday cooking to tackling technical skills you are less confident about – learn it here
- GREAT VALUE – TARGETED – LEARNING WHEN YOU WANT TO DO IT
- Email: sarah [please insert @] nottinghamcookeryschool.co.uk or tel: 0115 8376196 to enquire about any class listed
WHAT I DO BEST
I have a long list of technical skills and menus – just pick the one you want to do
YOU CHOOSE how long a class you want – book just 1 class OR 2 classes back to back and make it a longer day with lunch if you want
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms apply to all classes whether booked as a gift or by the participant.
If you cannot attend your class as arranged and no one else is affected then a transfer to a new date will be offered – this is available for postponement up to within 30 days of the course date only.
For cancellations within 30 days – it is completely down to my discretion as to whether I can offer you a transfer without additional fee. YOU CANNOT RING UP ON THE DAY/A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOUR CLASS AND EXPECT THIS TO JUST BE ACCEPTED as I will have prepared and shopped for your class and probably turned away other bookings for your time slot.
I NO LONGER ISSUE REFUNDS AT ALL UNLESS I AM NOT ABLE TO RUN AN AGREED DATE – SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE VOUCHER IS WANTED BEFORE PURCHASING
I do not compensate for any associated arrangements [hotels/train tickets etc] – it is up to you to cover all eventualities using insurance. I reserve the right to cancel classes where I consider it to be necessary. Full refunds will be sent out to anyone specifically booked on the date concerned in this instance.
GIFT VOUCHERS MUST BE USED WITHIN THE TIME LIMITS APPLIED AT TIME OF BOOKING – do not ring up a week before your voucher expires and be surprised that I am booked up for the last week your voucher is valid – ring up in plenty of time please
You cannot sell your vouchers on EBAY or by any other means without my agreement and without notifying me that they have been passed on [with details of the new owner] – vouchers are invalid without proper purchase details.
Changes to participant names may be accepted up to 2 days prior to the course date by agreement only. If participants fail to complete their course no refund or part refund will be given. Classes missed through illness or any other cause will not be refunded [It is recommended that insurance is taken out against reasons beyond your control]. All participants must comply with all instructions and safety regulations and rules during their course. I reserve the right to terminate the training of anyone at any time during the course at my discretion.
Where gift vouchers are purchased you must use them as you would in a shop – against what is available within the lifespan of the voucher.
Copyright: If you intend to use recipes/parts of our course for your own business purposes then you must agree this with me in advance of your course. By signing up to these terms and conditions [whether you are the purchaser or the receiver of a gift] we will assume that you agree that you will not use any of our course material in the running of any cookery course or catering business of your own. by entering into a booking with us you also agree not to publish our recipes on the web for others to use.
NOTE: There are very few scheduled classes here – there is NO guarantee that you will join others for a class. Vouchers purchased must be used at face value and you book your own class.